Social Media Dashboards
- HootSuite: Allows you to take total control of your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Ping.fm and WordPress profiles, manage keywords, schedule messages all in one place.
- TweetDeck: The official social media dashboard for Twitter, but it also helps you stay connected on Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, and more.
- BlueHost: This is where we host all of our websites, because it’s easy-to-use and they provide awesome customer service. We highly recommend BlueHost to anyone who is creating a website/blog.
- WordPress: The top blog publishing platform in the world. It’s free and easily customizable (it’s amazing how much control you have) with great customer support. All of our websites use WordPress.
- StudioPress: Professionally designed premium WordPress themes. They’re much flashier than “normal” WordPress themes, but they’re just as easy to use. Click here to see a theme designed specifically for real estate!
- oDesk: A virtual assistant company that will complete any task you don’t want to do (or don’t know how to do). Open an account, post your job and what you want to pay for it, and let the bidding wars begin! It’s that easy!
Real Estate/Social Media Training
- FortuneBuilders Mastery Coaching: Real estate education that will make you money! This is the top real estate education company in the country. They’ll teach you everything you need to know to become a successful real estate professional.
- PURE Training: Social media training created specifically for real estate professionals. This program includes 19 training videos on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Plus, custom YouTube and Twitter backgrounds, mind maps, a plug-and-play tweet list, and much more.
- Video Training Academy: Learn how to dominate YouTube! Video marketing expert James Wedmore teaches you how to increase your YouTube ranking (it’s the second largest search engine in the world), get more views, and ultimately increase your business.
Make Your Business Run Efficiently
- Dropbox: A file sharing and backup program that allows you to share across multiple computers and devices anywhere in the world! We use Dropbox for fast, seamless, file sharing and backups for all of our employees.
- Infusionsoft: Fully automate your real estate business! Infusionsoft takes total control of your marketing, so you can focus on making sales. Learn more by clicking here!
- Traffic Geyser: Drive traffic, capture leads, and make more sales all with push-button simplicity. Traffic Geyser distributes your blogs, videos, etc., to hundreds of websites so you don’t have to!
Must Read Books
- The 4-Hour Workweek
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
- Failing Forward: Turning Mistakes into Stepping Stones for Success
- SHIFT: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It’s Not About the Money…It’s About Being the Best You Can Be!
- Click here for more must read books!
Free Google Tools
- Google Keywords: A tool to help you determine what keywords to use for your campaigns. You can also see the popularity of keywords and the competition for those keywords as well (to maximize your SEO). Click here to learn how to use this awesome tool!
- Google Analytics: A free website tracking and analytical tool. This is a must have for anyone with a website.
- Google Optimizer: Allows you to increase the value of your existing website and traffic without spending a cent. Change one or two things and find out what converts/works best for you.
- Brian Tracy: Learn to achieve your goals faster and more efficiently than ever before!
- Innermastery Coaching: We never want to stop growing as a team and individuals. Our knowledgeable personal development coach helped us achieve greater success and expand our limits as a people.
- Lynda.com: Online software training (available 24/7) that really works! Lynda.com has an extensive library of videos that will teach you anything you can think of that relates to computers.